I apologize for the long gap in updates. We have had a very busy past couple of weeks and there is a lot of information to share.
- Landscapes Unlimited completed the construction phase on schedule.
- King Ranch Turf has sprigged all of the greens except the nursery
- The sprigs have already started growing roots
- Construction on our nursery/practice area and greens has been completed and is currently being grown in. This is the area between 2 green, 3 green, and 8 tee box. I will post more on this area later, but I believe that it will be a great addition to the club.
- The railroad tie steps on #4 have been removed and replaced with rock. This are is still under construction.
- All fairways and most roughs have been aerated
- Construction is in progress to improve the landscaping on #1 Tee
- We received 1.5" of rain last week which has made huge difference on both courses.
- Tees were aerated and fertilized last week.
- Greens were verticut and fertilized
- Greens are scheduled for light aeration on 7/11