|Players in this year's SWGA Classic Affair participate in the Marshmallow Long Drive Contest|
Another great event begins today - The Logeman Invitational. Good luck to everyone playing! It looks like we have great weather for the 54 hole event, and we hope that you all enjoy both courses. On behalf of the crew, I would like to thank Larry Duke and the rest of the players for the food provided to the crew this morning.
Thanks to your continued support of the blog we have now been visited on the web over 10,000 times. I thought it would be fun to share a few of the statistics provided by our host - Blogger.
- We are currently at 10,026 views
- The overwhelming majority of views come from the US, however we have been viewed all of the world including: Canada, German, India, Australia, the UK, Mexico, Russia, France, and Malaysia, and the Middle East.
- 67% of viewers use Internet Explorer, followed by 14% using Safari
- 15% of views come from mobile devices, with the highest being the iPhone or iPad
- Bunkers edged on both courses
- All roughs mowed on both courses
- Arroyo clean up between the North and South
- Greens sprayed - South on Wednesday and Friday, North on Thursday
- North greens fertilized
- Completed clean up from last weekend's rain
- Cattail clean up on 17 north
- Tees, collars, approaches, and fairways mowed 3 times
- Treated weeds in collars and greens surrounds on both courses
Spray Technician, Jerrod Frost applying folliar fertilizer and wetting agent to the North Greens. Jerrod has been
a great addition to our team since moving from Oak Hills to Sonterra earlier this year.
- Begin applying fall pre-emerge
- Aerate and topdress South greens (Final core aeration event of the year!)
- Lightly topdress North greens
- Begin fertilizing all areas on both courses with potassium
- Continue cattail clean up
- Spray greens - North on Wednesday, South on Thursday
- Apply potassium fertilizer to greens
- Apply biological nematode treatment to South greens
- Repair and paint the fence on 10 South
- Clean up on 7 North
- Patch thin areas on the North practice green and #3
- Add sand to the chipping green bunker
|Deb working hard to keep the divot fillers hydrated.|
|Filling divots on 8 fwy|